In the last year we have:
- Assisted 594 people being released from prison to find suitable and sustainable accommodation – a prerequisite to settling back into the community and reduce re-offending.
- Helped 30 people to move through our Supported Accommodation into independent living – all of these were offenders who have not offended whilst they have been supported by ACT, and 3 of which moved on after securing full time employment.
- Provided 51 individuals and 26 families with temporary accommodation to avoid homelessness
- Supported 11 rough sleepers off the streets in Suffolk Coastal to secure accommodation
- Added 15 more properties to our Triangle Tenancy Scheme which opens up the private rented sector to vulnerable people who would not have been able to get a private rented property because they were on benefits or had no reference or guarantor.