Anglia Care Trust Finance Committee Terms of Reference
Responsible to: Board of Directors
- Oversee the development, implementation and review of Anglia Care Trust’s financial policies
- Ensure that the Finance Regulations help achieve the organisation’s aims and objectives and compliance with the Board, auditor’s and other regulatory bodies’ requirements
- Ensure continuous quality improvement and efficiency
- Promote and monitor sound financial governance
- Review and make recommendations to the Board on
finance related issues
- Liaise with the Governance, People and Risk Committee
with regards to salary related issues
The Board of Directors will appoint the Treasurer to be the Chair of the Committee, with membership comprising of a minimum of two additional directors/trustees plus the Director of Operations and the Director of Business Support. Membership of the Committee will be reviewed annually or as changes in local and national policy may prompt. Other members will be co-opted as required.
The Finance Committee will advise the Board of Directors on issues falling within the remit of its purpose. Overall responsibility for decisions rest with the Board.
Meetings and Papers
Meetings will be held quarterly, subject to review from time to time, or more frequently as circumstances may require. Meetings will be facilitated by the Director of Business Support. Any member may request inclusion of items in the agenda of a meeting. Relevant papers should be passed to the Director of Business Support.