An ‘Incredible Job’ by our Housing Team
- Moved a person who was rough sleeping into our Short Term Emergency Accommodation (STEPS)
- Moved another person who was rough sleeping, although temporarily accommodated at an hotel, into our HRS Single Homeless accommodation
- Moved a service user from STEPS into our Housing First project, to what we hope will be their permanent home
- Moved a service user from our Single Homeless accommodation into Social Housing, again to what we hope will be permanent
- Moved 2 service users from the STEPS into our Single Homeless accommodation
All of the above is a major achievement in such difficult circumstances – once again, we’d like to thank all of our teams for making the above possible for our service users – this just highlights the great people that we have working and volunteering for us.